The CUAV® HV_PM power module is a "high voltage" power module independently developed by CUAV.
The HV_PM is included in the CUAV V5+/V5 nano kit, but is also be sold separately. There are different cables depending on the flight controller (Pixhack v3, V5+/V5 nano, Pixhawk). It can be used with other flight controllers, but you may need to modify the cable pin.
- Higher voltage input: 10V-60V (3s~14s battery)
- Accurate battery monitor:
- Voltage detection accuracy: +-0.1v;
- Current detection accuracy: +-0.2A
- BEC (5v) max current: 5A
- Max (detection) current: 60A
- Max output current (ESC/MOTOR PORT): 60A
Battery and Power Module Setup describes how to configure the battery and power module.
The key configuration settings for
- Voltage divider: 18
- Amps per volt: 24 A/V