The Pixfalcon autopilot (designed by Holybro®) is binary-compatible (FMUv2) derivative of the Pixhawk 1 design that has been optimized for space-constrained applications such as FPV racers. It has less IO to allow for the reduction in size.
* Main System-on-Chip: [STM32F427](http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1577/LN1789) * CPU: 180 MHz ARM<sup>®</sup> Cortex<sup>®</sup> M4 with single-precision FPU * RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1) * Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100 * CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3 * RAM: 8 KB SRAM * GPS: U-Blox<sup>®</sup> M8 (bundled)
* 1x I2C * 2x UART (one for Telemetry / OSD, no flow control) * 8x PWM with manual override * S.BUS / PPM input
From distributor Hobbyking®
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit from manufacturer Holybro
- Digital Airspeed sensor from manufacturer Holybro or distributor Hobbyking
- On screen display with integrated Telemetry:
- Pure Telemetry options:
大多数用户将不需要建立此固件! 它是预构建的, 并在连接适当的硬件时由 QGroundControl 自动安装。
To build PX4 for this target:
This board does not have a debug port (i.e it does not have a port for accessing the System Console or SWD (JTAG) debug interface.
Developers will need to solder wires to the board test pads for SWD, and to the STM32F4 (IC) TX and RX to get a console.