The Pixfalcon autopilot (designed by Holybro®) is binary-compatible (FMUv2) derivative of the Pixhawk 1 design that has been optimized for space-constrained applications such as FPV racers. It has less IO to allow for the reduction in size.
* Main System-on-Chip: [STM32F427](http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1577/LN1789) * CPU: 180 MHz ARM<sup>®</sup> Cortex<sup>®</sup> M4 with single-precision FPU * RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1) * Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100 * CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3 * RAM: 8 KB SRAM * GPS: U-Blox<sup>®</sup> M8 (bundled)
* 1x I2C * 2x UART (one for Telemetry / OSD, no flow control) * 8x PWM with manual override * S.BUS / PPM input
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit from manufacturer Holybro or distributor Hobbyking
- Digital Airspeed sensor from manufacturer Holybro or distributor Hobbyking
- On screen display with integrated Telemetry:
- Pure Telemetry options:
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target: